The well-known Chinese telecommunication Company, Huawei, has launched its new smartphone in Hong Kong dubbed as Huawei Y7 Prime which appears to be another version of Enjoy 7 Plus that was released earlier this year in April. The phone has come with a price tag of HKD 1,880 which is approximately Rs. 15,600 and is available for its potential customers at Vmall in Hong Kong. The prime attraction of Huawei Y7 is the 4,000 mAh battery.
Coming toward the features and specs of the phone, let us explore it one by one.
Huawei Y7 Prime Specifications:
- Design: Huawei Y7 Prime has come with a metal body design with on-screen navigation buttons. The power keys and volume rocker are both placed at the right edge of the phone whereas the fingerprint scanner sits just below the camera sensor at the back of the device. The phone encompasses Hybrid dual SIM slots. The device measures 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm and weighs 165 grams. The home button has been eliminated by the company this time and the phone has been made available in three color variants; Gold, Silver, and Grey.
- Display: The phone supports a 5.5-inches IPS display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels and possesses 2.5D glass protection.
- Processor: Huawei Y7 Prime is powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 435 SoC.
- Graphics: In terms of graphics the phone holds Adreno 505 GPU
- Software: Huawei Y7 Prime runs on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Memory and Storage: The smartphone offers 3GB RAM with an internal storage capacity of 32GB which can be expandable up to 256GB via Micro SD Card.
- Camera: The Selfie lovers are going to enjoy 8 megapixels front camera with f/2.0 aperture. While the phone has 12-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, and LED flash support. The phone also offers 1080p video recording capability.
- Audio Port: we can see 3.5mm audio jack at the top edge of the smartphone.
- Sensors: Sensors on the phone comprise a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
- Connectivity: Connectivity options of Huawei Y7 Prime include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, FM radio, and a Micro-USB port.
Talking about the global release of the Huawei Y7 Prime, so far no announcement has been gone official by the company. Likewise, Huawei’s earlier launched smartphone, Enjoy 7 Plus hasn’t made to the global markets as yet. So let’s see who is going to take the lead to make up to the stores worldwide.