LG X Venture is a rugged smartphone that is built with maximum durability and for outdoor activities, occasions and adventures. The smartphone will be available in US starting May 26th and will be exclusive to AT&T.
The smartphone goes live starting today in North America and will be available in parts of Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Latin America in the weeks to come. The price and the availability will be announced locally for each market. However, we can say that the ruggedized smartphone is perfect for customers on a tight budget.
The LG X Venture comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card. It sports a 5.2-inch FHD (1920×1080 pixels) In-Cell Touch display along with 16-megapixel standard angle rear camera and a 5-megapixel wide angle front camera. Moreover, it comes with a massive 4100mAh battery with a quick charging feature that will come in handy a lot more than you think.
The smartphones features IP68 water and dust protection, 14 different MIL-STD 810G tests, including the drop and temperature evaluations and it can also withstand shock and water with multiple immersions up to 1.5 meters deep.
The rugged smartphone has physical buttons – home, back and recent – that allows you to use the phone easily with gloves on or when the device is wet and the soft-touch back provides a better grip. The QuickButton on the side can launch your favorite app – it launches LG’s Outdoor Essentials app by default which bundles numerous tools and features together, but you can customize the button to launch which ever app you want. When you double tap on the button, the device will enable Glove Mode which will make it easier for you to use the phone and interact with the display in all the weather conditions.
LG’s X Venture smartphone will be available for purchase in US starting May 26th. You can get it at the rate of $11 per month for a total of 30 month, which comes to $330 in total. The phone is exclusive to AT&T in the United States, but it will also be sold internationally as well.
Read: LG Stylo 3 Plus Launched
LG X Venture Specifications
- Display: The device sports a 5.2-inch FHD In-Cell Touch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Chipset & OS: It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Memory & Storage: The device comes with 2GB of RAM and 32 GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card.
- Camera: LG X Venture sports a 16-megapixel standard angle rear camera and a 5-megapixel wide angle front camera.
- Network & Connectivity: LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (802.11 a,b,g,n,ac), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-B 2.0
- Battery: It runs on 4,100mAh battery.
- Other features: IP68 Water and Dust Resistant, Fingerprint Sensor, Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, QuickButton, Outdoor Essentials, FM Radio, GPS, Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer.