After the launch of mega LG G6, the South Korean Electronics Company, LG is back in news with the release of their new smartphone with built-in styluses, dubbed as LG Stylo 3 Plus. LG’s new smartphone is a mid-ranged handset which so far has been made available only in the US.
The main attraction of this new sizzling device by LG is the entrenched metallic texture stylus pen named as Pen Pop 2.0. The smartphone’s Pen Pop 2.0 software works with various applications that allow users to write down notes, draw a picture, take a speedy screenshot, or even magnify a portion of the display.
LG Stylo 3 Plus can now be purchased through T-mobile at the down payment of $9 and $9 a month for the next 24 months on the Equipment Installments Plan being offered by T-Mobile. You can also get the phone by making full payment of $225 (Rs.14,600 approx.) without a contract.
Read: LG X Power2 Launched
LG Stylo 3 Plus Features and Specifications:
- Design: The LG Stylo 3 Plus has a smooth and shiny metal frame with a removable back cover and battery. The fingerprint scanner is found at the back of the smartphone right underneath the camera, while, both are positioned inside a vertical capsule-shaped ring. The LG logo also sits at the back in the middle of the phone. The phone has it speakers installed at the bottom. You may not find the physical buttons at the front side, thus for navigation purposes on screen buttons are to be used. The handset measures 155.7 x 79.7 x 7.3 mm and weighs about 150 grams.
- Display: LG Stylo 3 Plus consists of a 5.7-inch full HD display with a premium stylus support and a screen resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels.
- Processor: The spectacular handset is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz.
- Software: Considering the software of the phone, Stylo 3 Plus runs Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out of the box
- Memory and Storage: In terms of memory, the phone is backed by a 2GB of RAM paired with 32GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 2TB via a devoted microSD card slot.
- Camera: For photography, LG Stylo 3 Plus comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and a LED flash module. It also offers full HD video recording capability. Talking about its selfie camera, there is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and capturing selfies with face detection feature.
- Battery: The phablet is backed by a decent 3080mAh battery with fast charging support. The phone claims to deliver up to 19 days of standby time and up to 14 hours talk time.
- Audio Port: A 3.5mm audio port is present on the handset
- Sensors: Sensors on LG Stylo 3 Plus embrace Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Fingerprint sensor and Ambient light sensor
- Connectivity: Coming towards the connectivity side, this single SIM (GSM and Nano-SIM) smartphone offers 4G with voLTE, WiFi (802.11b/g/n), GPS/A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB OTG.
As far as the other markets all around the globe are being concerned, no news regarding the launch of the LG’s latest stylish feel came into the picture. It has also been said that the customers of MetroPCS will also be able to get LG Stylo 3 Plus smartphone in the month of June at MetroPCS stores nationwide.