OnePlus 5 have been in news quite for long. The Chinese manufacturers have been revealing the features step by step, still definitely keeping the most amazing ones under the covers to surprise the OnePlus fans on its official release. Now, this time yet another teaser for the OnePlus 5 has surfaced the internet, hinting that the upcoming Android-powered flagship may boast a blue light filter and come out with the possible new changes to the OxygenOS.
The company tweeted on the popular social network site regarding its OxygenOS software refresh which says, “Software designed with style and refinement.” An image that was displayed along with the tweet portrays new possible UI themes that are expected to be available on the OnePlus 5.
— OnePlus (@oneplus) June 14, 2017
In addition to it, in another tweet, the company indicated the presence of a blue light filter feature that will allow you to adjust the temperature of display of the phone as per your taste and preference. We can see a short clip inserted in the tweet showed a slider that can be used to make the display cooler or warmer. Blue light filters are generally convenient when using a device in a dark area as they standardize the screen in a way that puts less strain on eyes of the user and has been a popular software addition to many smartphone lineups in recent years.
Expected Features and Specification of OnePlus 5:
- Display: The phone is rumored to come with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels.
- Processor: OnePlus 5 will be fueled by 2.35GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
- Software: In terms of software, the phone is speculated to run on Android 7.1. right out of the box
- Memory and Storage: The Smartphone is anticipated to come with 6GB RAM coupled with 64GB storage model and 8GB of RAM with an internal storage of 128GB that cannot be expandable.
- Camera: As far as the cameras of the phone are concerned, the OnePlus 5 is rumored to pack a 23-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- Sensors: Sensor on the phone comprises Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
- Connectivity: In terms of connectivity, the phone is expected to include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
- Battery: The phone will be powered by a 4000mAh nonremovable battery.
OnePlus 5 Price and Launch in India
In term of price in India, for the 6GB/64GB variant, the phone is said to be priced at Rs. 32,999, while the 8GB/128GB, the price is increased to Rs. 37,999. However, the phone will be officially launched globally on June 20th and is set for release in India on 22nd of June.