Lenovo’s Motorola Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus leaks and rumors popped up several times lately conveying various features and specs of the phone. This time the phone is again leaping high on the trending news with a complete specification sheet and its launch details. The releasing date of Moto E4 that came into the picture is July 17th and is speculated to come with a price tag of CAD 249.99 (Rs. 12,000 approximately).
This time the leaks came from tipster, Roland Quandt, on Twitter where he has shared a detailed spec sheet of Moto E4. Since the phone has been in news for long, specifications leaked previously almost matched to what is been displayed by the Specs sheet posted on the Twitter.
Motorola Moto E4: more detailed specs, Canada MSRP is 249,99 CAD, interesting to see NFC (certain markets) and GG3, supposedly ships July 17 pic.twitter.com/IOCddU3o6L
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) May 28, 2017
Motorola Moto E4 – Leaked Features and Specifications:
- Design: Motorola Moto E4 is said to come in a sleek metal black that will be housing fingerprint sensor at the front. It will come in at 144.7 x 72.3 x 8.99mm and weigh 151g. The Moto E4 is going to support Lunar Gray color option.
- Display: The handset features a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS LCD display with 294 ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Processor: The phone is expected to be powered by a 1.25GHz MediaTek MT6737M Cortex-A53 quad-core chipset
- Software: The Moto E4 runs on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Memory and Storage: In terms of memory and storage, the phone will come with 2GB of RAM coupled with 16GB of storage capacity, expandable to 128GB via Micro SD Card.
- Graphics: The phone will support Mali-T720MP2 GPU
- Camera: It is going to have an 8 megapixels camera at its rear with LED flash and autofocus, While the Selfie lovers are going to enjoy 5 megapixels front shooter.
- Connectivity: The device offers connectivity options like 4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC (select markets), Wi-Fi 802.11n, FM radio, Micro-USB, and GPS.
- Battery: The smartphone packs a 2800mAh removable battery.
With a spectacular look, the smartphone has a thoughtful design that offers amazing features and specs at this price. However, still, we have to wait till the next month to get a new feel of the Lenovo’s Motorola Moto E4.