Vegeta is one of the best characters in the history of anime, and I don’t make that statement lightly. He’s one of the main protagonists in the most popular anime show ever and so it’s only natural for him to be extremely popular all over the world!
So, when you take a character whose popularity transcends even the anime industry, then you are bound to get some really good quotes. I mean, there are so many awesome Vegeta quotes throughout the Dragon Ball series that are not only motivational and inspirational, but also hilarious, badass and downright insulting.
The character is cocky, arrogant and proud, but he is also incredibly smart, calm and collected along with being a great battle tactician. Plus, he is the Prince of Saiyans, and he is extremely proud of his lineage.
He was introduced in the series as an antagonist, but he didn’t remain that way for long because he soon transformed into an anti-hero character and later on became one of the good guys. But one thing never changed, his affinity towards working hard to achieve his goals and his love for getting stronger and stronger.
As such, most his Vegeta’s quotes are motivational and inspirational in nature, but since he is a proud warrior, some of his quotes are also insulting to his opponents. But I don’t want to waste much of your time, so I’ll just let you see some of his best quotes throughout the series!
Best Vegeta Quotes Ever!
1. Strength is the only thing that matters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the weak!
2. I do not fear this new challenge. Rather like a true warrior I will rise to meet it.
3. There’s only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!
4. You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps… his PRIDE!
5. Every time I reach a new level of strength, a greater power appears to challenge my authority. It’s as if fate is laughing at me with a big stupid grin, just like Kakarot.
6. While I was with you guys, I became more human. I didn’t like that. I even have a family and started to like living on earth.
7. Don’t remind me. I’m mad enough to hurt somebody and pounding you just might be the therapy I need.
8. There’s no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. There is only victory or in your case, defeat.
9. Push through the Pain. Giving Up Hurts More.
10. How could I let this happen to my son? He has sacrificed everything for me! And I have done nothing but ignore him!
11. Where is your honor? Like all pure-blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win win one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch! Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did. Now let’s see what he can do!
12. Are you ready now to witness a power not seen for thousands of years?
13. You, stop me? I know you don’t have the guts to challenge your own dear father! Your feelings will stop you, that’s what makes you weak!
14. Frieza, the day will soon be here that we won’t take any more orders from you, you watch.
15. Even the Mightiest Warriors Experience fears. What makes them a true Warrior is the courage that they possess to overcome their fears.
16. Hear me out. I don’t care about the people of Earth, but I promise I will destroy Cell.
17. Trunks, Bulma, I’m doing this for you. And yes, even for you, Kakarot.
18. Never send a boy to do a mans job.
19. Welcome to the end of your Life! And, I promise it’s going to hurt.
20. How could you die like that? How, Kakarot? I’ll never have the chance…to prove my strength against you. You died without fear. What does that make of me? I am no warrior. And I will never fight again.
21. It’s over 9,000!
Which Vegeta Quotes Are Your Favorites?
I hope that you liked these awesome Vegeta quotes and they reminded you of some of the best moments in the series! If you are fan of the entire Dragon Ball series, including DBZ and DBS, then you are going to really love these quotes. Make sure you share them with your friends as well and let us know your favorite in the comments below.
Also See: Best All Might Quotes