If there’s one character that’s way too popular and has virtually no haters, then that has to be Madara Uchiha. And his popularity isn’t just because he is a powerful character, but because he is badass and also highly intelligent, and everything he says has a deep meaning!
That is one of the reasons why there are a lot of people who keep searching for the best Madara Uchiha quotes because his quotes are absolutely epic.
This is one character whose name was enough to start a whole world war in the Naruto Shippuden anime series and when he finally did make his appearance, he immediately showed just how powerful he truly was. In his prime, he was the only one who rivaled Hashirama Senju, and was one of the co-founders of the Konoha Village.
I am sure that you have already watched the entire show and know just how badass this character is and I won’t be able to spoil the story for you. But for some reason you haven’t yet watched the show, then I don’t want to say much about Madara’s character because you need to experience his badassery firsthand.
I won’t waste any more of your time, so let’s just get to the topic of the article. Here are some of the top quotes spoken by Madara Uchiha, starting from his epic entrance to the conclusion of the show!
Best Madara Uchiha Quotes (2021)
1. Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world.
2. Even if some bonds were established, all they really learned was that true understanding wasn’t possible.
3. When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred.
4. People desire peace, but on the other hand, they crave conflict as well, that duality is mankind for you!
5. Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.
6. It’s not possible to see what a person really thinks and feels deep inside.
7. Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war… Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed.
8. It’s just not a battle without raging blood and a pounding heart!
9. There are no such things as true dreams in this world!
10. The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness…
11. I always hated someone standing behind me.
12. How good can there be in power if you can not protect those you love?
13. Would you consider dying together “teamwork” as well?
14. The tailed beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes. Obey!
15. The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.
16. People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside.
17. Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity.
18. Oh, you know… it’s fun, it’s part of my plan… to start a war… to bring peace…
19. In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.
20. Don’t improvise what you cannot handle.
21. An unstable force, lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose.
22. I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?
23. The face of my enemy scares me only when I realize how much it resembles mine.
24. When a man dies with pride, he only thinks of the good things he has done, but he forgets the problems he has left behind.
25. Sometimes falling back is the best way to achieve happiness and love.
26. Human beings are nothing but a medium of the general process of carrying out life. They do want to live in peace, but want to win it over by war because ultimately victory is what brings them peace.
27. It will be a new world, a world of truth, not lies.
28. Love is an essential element, but not everyone gets it. It’s okay not to have love, but to survive in this world, you need to make yourself capable and achieve success.
29. Be strong enough to be someone who even the demons would fear.
30. As I walk towards my true dream, I will enjoy fighting with you.
31. The person with the best dreams has the best chances of winning.
32. I taught you that in order to control people, you need to use the darkness in their hearts.
33. The strong devour the weak, that is the law of the shinobi world.
Which Madara Uchiha Quotes Are Your Favorite?
These are some of the most badass, most epic and most thought-provoking quotes spoken by Madara Uchiha in the entire show.
Since you were looking for the epic speeches that the one and only Madara made in the show ever since his epic entry, I hope that I was able to satisfy your curiosity. I am sure that I covered all the best quotes he spoke in the show, but if you think I missed out on something, let me know in the comments section below.