It seems like Xiaomi literally enjoys creating hype among their customers. Just a day has passed with the leaked image of the back panel of Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus that ignited the curiosity and here we are today with one more smash hit; the launch of its new sizzling device Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 which is confirmed to hit the stores in the second half of the running year.
Earlier this year, the presence Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 surfaced the internet and now the company has confirmed that it does exist by taking the news to the Chinese social networking site ‘Weibo’ where it has officially confirmed the release of the phone later this year. Well, it can be assumed that the phone might launch in November, the same time when Xiaomi Mi Mix arrived last year.
It had also been confirmed by the CEO of the company that Phillipe Starck – the designer who previously worked on the predecessor, Xiaomi Mi Mix will again be cooperating with the company for this new smartphone.
Referring toward a few leaks, rumors speculated a curved AMOLED display with a screen-to-body ratio of 93 per cent. This means that Mi Mix 2 will come with even thinner bezels as compared to Mi Mix. Other than this some conflicting reports regarding the fingerprint sensor came into the picture that says that either the sensor will be embedded inside the display and or the phone might carry a front-facing fingerprint sensor placed just below the display. However, the embedded fingerprint sensor is not new to Xiaomi as we have already seen it in Xiaomi Mi 6.
Leaked Features and Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:
- Display: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2540×1440 pixels.
- Processor: The phone is powered by Snapdragon 835 octa-core 2.45 GHz.
- Software: On the software front, the phone runs on Android Nougat OS out-of-the-box.
- Memory and Storage: The smartphone is expected to come in three internal memory variants – 4GB RAM with 128GB of storage capacity, 6GB RAM paired with 128GB of storage and 8GB RAM coupled with 256GB storage ability.
- Camera: leaks delivered 19-megapixel camera setup at the back and a 13-megapixel snapper for selfie lovers.
- Graphics: In terms of graphic, the phone is said to support Adreno 540.
- Sensors: Sensors on the phone includes Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
- Battery: The phone is backed by 4500mAh battery.