After a break last week, One Piece returned this week with the latest Chapter 905 and a lot of leaks turned out to be true. The past few chapters have been only showing us what happened in the world after the Strawhat Pirates escaped from Big Mom and how it has affected everything. And everyone was hyped about entering the Wano Kingdom arc finally, but it looks like we’ll have to wait as the Reverie arc is about to get intense.
So, if you have read the latest One Piece Chapter 905, then let’s see everything that happened and what it means for the future chapters.
Note: Spoiler Alert if you haven’t read the chapter yet!
One Piece Chapter 905 – A Beautiful World
The chapter begins by showing us a glimpse of the new Marineford erected after the old Marineford was destroyed during the war between the Whitebeard Pirates and the Navy.
We are shown Akainu, Fujitora, Sengoku and even Monkey D. Garp who makes an appearance along with Princess Shirahoshi, King Neptune and the rest of the Fishmen. However, the most notable and the most waited moment was the appearance of Admiral Ryokugyu! We still don’t know what he (or she) looks like as only a silhouette was shown while he/she was having a talk with Admiral Fujitora.
Let’s have a look at the key points that happened during the chapter!
One Piece Chapter 905 – Update
- New Marineford is built and ready.
- Fleet Admiral Akainu is angry at Admiral Fujitora as he returned without taking care of Monkey D. Luffy, Law and the Strawhat Pirates. Sengoku makes an appearance!
- A lot of different kings and queens of various kingdoms make an appearance. One of them being King Sterry of the Goa Kingdom, the hometown of Luffy. Moreover, Sterry is the adopted brother of Sabo.
- Princess Shirahoshi comes on the surface for the first time, accompanied by her family and Monkey D. Garp who was their escort.
- Everyone is enamored by the Mermaid Princess’ beauty, including “Big News” Morgans.
- Garp and Sterry have a hilarious conversation where Garp doesn’t know who Sterry is.
- Shirahoshi asks her father, King Neptune, if they could stay on the surface to which he replied that they’ll ask the government as that’s why they are at the Reverie.
- Admiral Fujitora and Admiral Ryokugyu are having a conversation and Fujitora mentions that Vegapunk created something which means that they no longer need the Seven Warlords.
- All the kings and queens are making their way to Mariejois when Sterry notices a flock of crows and gets worried. A guard assures him that there’s nothing to worry about and the guard was Sabo in disguise who looks like he’s infiltrated the Reverie!
What will Happen Next Chapter of One Piece?
There are no predictions or leaks yet, which means that we can’t give you anything solid on what’s going to happen in the upcoming chapter. However, we can say one thing for sure that the Revolutionary Army is planning on doing something huge as Sabo has already infiltrated the Reverie and the crows we saw at the end of the chapter was clearly Karasu!
You can read the current One Piece Chapter 905 at Viz and come back to have a discussion on what’s going to happen next!