Apple doesn’t support piracy and that’s the reason you won’t find any torrent-related application on its app store. However, you can download torrents on iPhone and iPad without jailbreak using the steps mentioned in this article.
Torrents are the best way to download content that you like. You can find and download songs, movies, TV shows, games and applications that you want. You can download torrent files on a PC using the uTorrent app and you can even download torrent files on an Android device using many apps available in the app store. But the real problem comes when you want to download torrent files on your iPhone or your iPad.
There is no official iOS app to download torrent file. Apple does not allow piracy nor does it promote it and because of that all the torrent applications have been removed from the app store. However, we know a way that you can use to download torrent files on your iPhone and iPad.
Cydia is a directory of apps that can be used in a jailbroken iPhone or iPad and it also hosts a number of tweaks and apps that can help you in downloading torrent files on iPhone and iPad.
If you do not have a jailbroken iPhone or a iPad and do not want to jailbreak it, then don’t worry because in this article we will take you through one of the easiest ways to download torrents on iPhone or iPad without jailbreak.
Step to Download Torrents on iPhone and iPad
To download the complete torrent files on your iOS device, you need to follow the steps below properly. At the end of the steps, the download process will start.
- Open the Safari browser on iPhone or iPad and navigate to your favorite torrent site.
- Once the site gets loaded, search for the content you want to download.
- You can search it by typing the name in the search box or look through the homepage of the site to find the latest content.
- Once you have found the torrent file that you were looking for, you need to download it. Make sure you don’t click on the ads and download the correct file with a .torrent extension.
- Now, open a new tab in your Safari browser and go to zbigz.com website.
- ZbigZ uses the cloud technology and acts like a gateway between the torrent file and you. You longer need to download any torrent application that will use peer to peer connection to download file. Instead you can use ZbigZ to download files as they download the files directly on there server and allows us to download that file directly from there server instead of using the complex torrent technology.
- On the ZbigZ homepage, you will find an upload file option.
- You have to click on that button and upload the torrent file that you just downloaded.
- Now, click on Go!
- A new page will pop up and you will see that ZbigZ servers are downloading files.
- You will see a link to download those files once the process is done.
- Click on download button.
- That’s all to it.
Though, this a really great way to download torrents on iPhone and iPad, there are limitations as well with Zbigz. You can’t download a file which is more than 1 GB in size and also the download speed is restricted.
There are other sites like Zbigz as well that you can use. My favorite one is Furk.net that allows you to upload and download a larger file and doesn’t restrict your download speed.
If you need a faster download speed and ability to download large files using ZBigz or any other similar site, then you should consider buying the premium account.
This is a great method to download torrents on iPhone and iPad without jailbreak. And, you can even use the method on your computers as well as on Android device. So, if you have any queries or suggestions, then please let us know via the comments section below.