Xiaomi Mi 6 was launched earlier in April which was said to accompany Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus. But it did not happen and only Mi 6 hit the stores that delivered an amazing experience to its potential customers. Now again the images regarding Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus have started popping up on the internet that has again ignite the hope of its launch anytime soon.
The back cover image of Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus alongside the Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone has been revealed on the Chinese website, Gizchina. This leaked image is supposed to indicate that the wait is going to over quite soon. Taking into consideration the design of the back cover, it is similar to that of Mi 6 but only differs in size. And as per the previous speculations, Mi 6 Plus will be bigger in size as compared to Mi 6, that’s what the name suggests.
Rumored Features and Specs of Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus:
- Display: Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus is expected to feature comes with a 5.7-inch full HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a pixel density of 396 pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a scratch resistant display.
- Processor: The phone is powered by 2.45 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
- Software: On the software front, the Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus is rumored to run Android 7.0.
- Memory and Storage: The smartphone will be equipped with a 4GB of RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB + 128GB, and 8GB + 256GB variants.
- Camera: The Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus is rumored to pack a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- Audio Port: The phone encompasses a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: talking about Sensors on the phone, they are rumored to include Proximity sensor accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and ambient light sensor.
- Connectivity: Connectivity options are said to include Wi-Fi, GPS, Hotspot, Bluetooth, and NFC.
- Battery: The Phone is packed with a Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery.