Recently, Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 smartphones have been launched by HMD Global in India. And now of all the three smartphones, Nokia 3 has been made available to the awaiting customers. The customers can grab their handset from offline retail stores which is priced at Rs. 9,499.
At the time of launch, it was announced by the company that Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 will be available at the offline retail stores while Nokia 6 is exclusive to Amazon India. The pre-bookings for Nokia 5 will take a start from July 7 while for Nokia 6 it will begin from July 14th.
Nokia 3 Launch Offers:
If you are going to purchase the Nokia Android smartphone, then there are some amazing launch offers being offered right now to sweeten the deal.
Users who purchase Nokia 3 will get 5GB Vodafone data per month at a monthly recharge of Rs. 149 (for 3 months). Also, Makemytrip.com is offering Rs. 2,500 off, which includes Rs. 1800 off on hotels and Rs. 700 off on domestic flights.
Key Specifications of Nokia 3:
- Design: Nokia 3 comes with a plastic body, unlike Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 which feature a metal unibody design. The phone measures 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.5 mm (5.65 x 2.81 x 0.33 in). It is available in four color options – Matte Black, Silver White, Tempered Blue and Copper White.
- Display: The phone features a 5-inch laminated HD display (1280 x 720 pixels) and has 2.5 sculpted Gorilla Glass on top.
- Processor: Nokia 3 is powered by 1.3Ghz Quad-core MediaTek MTK 6737 processor.
- Software: The smartphone runs on Android 7 Nougat, with the company promising Android O update for the phone as well.
- Memory and Storage: Nokia 3 comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card).
- Camera: In terms of photography, there is an 8MP both on the front as well as at the back panel. The rear camera also carries and LED flash.
- Sensors: Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
- Connectivity: Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- Battery: Nokia 3 is backed by a 2,650 mAh battery, and it supports Micro USB (USB 2.0) for charging.
Furthermore, it has been claimed that HMD has selected 400 distributors in India and the phone will be available at more than 80,000 retail stores across the country.