After the successful launch of Moto Z2 Play, the company seems like all set again to launch their next sizzling device within a month’s time period. Latest reports revealed that the manufacturers are planning to come up with Motorola Moto X4 on June 30th.
Lately, three of the Motorola’s smartphones surfaced on the internet dubbed as Moto X4, Moto Z2 Force, and Moto G5S Plus. And now we suppose that it is time for one of the Android device to come into the spotlight. So among these three, it is Motorola Moto X4 that has taken the lead over the other two.
Andri Yatim, who previously unveiled the Indian price tags of the upcoming smartphones, disclosed the launch details of the phone on Twitter. And if the rumors regarding the Moto X4 launch on 30th of June turned out to be true then this smartphone is going to be the first one to offer dual-rear camera setup.
— Andri Yatim (@HeyAndri) June 9, 2017
Leaked Specifications of Motorola Moto X4:
- Design: The Twitter post exposed that the smartphone will come with glass and metal construction with a dual camera setup at its rear panel.
- Display: The Moto X4 is said to feature a 5.2-inch Full HD display and 3D glass on top.
- Processor: The smartphone is tipped to be powered by Qualcomm’s recently announced Snapdragon 660 chipset.
- Software: In terms of software, the phone will run Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Memory and Storage: The phone is going to support 4GB RAM paired with 64GB of storage capacity. The storage will be further expandable up to 256GB via microSD slot.
- Camera: According to the leaked tipster, the dual camera setup on the phone will have a combination of 13-megapixel sensors, one with f/1.7 aperture, while other could feature f/2.2 aperture.
- Connectivity: The phone’s connectivity options will offer 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 and Dual SIM support.
- Battery: The tweet further reveals that the phone will pack a 3800mAh battery and come with Quick Charge 3.0.
- Additional feature: The device is also said to support IP68 water and dust resistance. This will definitely make the device more rugged but on the other hand, the rear glass panels will make it vulnerable and fragile.
Beside these specifications, the phone is marked as the mid-range budget phone as Yatim also tweeted that the phone will be made accessible at the Indian stores with a price label of Rs. 20,999. Moreover, it has been speculated that the phone will not be available in the market on the same day of its launch.