The Huawei ‘P Series’ is becoming one of the most popular smartphones lines and gaining massive attraction across the globe. Not much time has passed since their previous launch of Huawei P10 and Huawei P10 Plus which have set new standards with their classy look and magnificent performance. Now, rumors claimed one more phone dubbed as Huawei P11 being lined up by the company.
The information surfaced on one of the China’s social network site ‘Weibo’ regarding the upcoming sensational device Huawei P11. However, some believe that it is quite early for such rumors to come into the picture but still what the rumor mill predicted about the phone is mentioned as under.
Huawei P11 – Rumored features and specifications:
- Display: Huawei P11 will feature a 4K display and is speculated to support considerably less bezel than its predecessor.
- Processor: The phone is said to be fueled by Kirin 970 SoC which is expected to land by the end of this year.
- Memory: On the memory front, rumors further revealed that the phone will be equipped with 8GB RAM.
- Software: In terms of software, the device will run on Android O right out of the box, wrapped up with the Huawei’s EMUI.
- Others: The rumors further proposed that the device will support on-screen buttons and it may ship with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
This is all that has been unveiled regarding the specifications and features of Huawei P11. No words have been shared upon the camera sensors, price, and the availability.
Well, Huawei P11 is more likely to hit the stores in the first quarter of the year 2018 which is quite far from now, so we can say that it is too early to believe these rumors to be true. And moreover, until the launch time, numerous leaks and rumors will keep on popping up day after day to increase the level of curiosity, desperation, and excitement among the customers. Thus at this moment, it is advisable to be patient and stay tuned for more updates of Huawei’s new smartphone.