Xiaomi’s flagship devices Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Xiaomi Redmi 4A are up for pre-orders on Mi.com. The Chinese smartphone company is all set to ship these smartphones within five days. However, the company is not offering Cash on Delivery (COD) and thus the interested customers have to make the online payments.
Xiaomi has become a well-established company during these recent years and no doubt stand among the popular brands especially when we talk about India. As Xiaomi usually makes its smartphones available to their potential clients only via their online platform, the rising admiration of Xiaomi’s smartphones sometimes create a great hurdle in between the availability of the stock and buying a smartphone. However, despite the limited sales, but happening at regular intervals have made Xiaomi earn a handsome amount of revenue through these online sales.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Design: A smooth metal body that is available in three color variants – black, gold and gray. Dimensions of the new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 are 5.94 x 2.99 x 0.33 inches (151 x 76 x 8.45 mm) and weighs 5.82 oz (165 g)
- Display: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) 2.5D curved glass IPS display with a 401ppi pixel density.
- Processor: The spectacular handset is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 octa-core SoC which is paired with the Adreno 506 GPU
- Software: Coming towards the Software, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Memory and Storage: The device comes in in three variants which are the 2GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage model, the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage model, and finally, the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage model. The internal memory of the phone can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
- Camera: As for the cameras, the handset features a 13-megapixel CMOS sensor at the back with PDA, f/2.0 aperture, 77-degree wide angle lens, and dual-tone LED flash. The front camera is of 5-megapixel CMOS sensor, coupled with an 85-degree wide angle lens.
- Battery: Redmi Note 4 comes with a 4100mAh powerful battery
- Sensors: Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, electronic compass, and proximity sensor
- Connectivity: The dual-SIM phone that supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 and GPS for connectivity
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4A:
- Design: Xiaomi Redmi 4A features a polycarbonate body with Touch sensitive control keys. Dimensions of the phone are 5.51 x 2.77 x 0.33 inches (139.9 x 70.4 x 8.5 mm) and weighs 4.64 oz (132 g)
- Display: Xiaomi Redmi 4A features a 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display
- Processor: The handset is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC coupled with the Adreno 308 GPU
- Software: Xiaomi Redmi 4A runs MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Memory and Storage: The device comes with 2GB RAM with 16GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
- Camera: As far as the camera of the phone is being concerned, The device is equipped with a 13-megapixel sensor with PDAF, a 5-lens system, a f/2.2 aperture, and a LED flash. The front section has a 5-megapixel sensor with a f/2.2 aperture as well
- Battery: The smartphone is backed by a 3120mAh battery with fast charging support.
- Sensors: Sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, infrared, and proximity
- Connectivity: Redmi 4A gets connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, and Bluetooth v4.1.
Long awaiting Xiaomi customers can now comfortably pre-order to get hold of the device. If in case a person changes his mind then Xiaomi is also providing an easy cancellation option to cancel the order before it is being shipped. Complete details have been provided on the site (Mi.com) so it is necessary to go through each and every detail before pre-ordering your device.