The Chinese smartphone company, Oppo has announced the launch of its latest Selfie centric phone Oppo A77 on its Taiwanese Website with striking features and impressive price label. The company will start accepting the pre-orders of this self-timer beauty machine from 19th of May, while the phone will be hitting the stores for sale on 26th of May.
The news about Oppo A77 being official came out to be a little surprising one as the company was teasing about Oppo R11 earlier this week and hence it has been anticipated that the company is going to first launch their Oppo R11 before coming up with anything else.
Oppo A77 features FHD in-cell technology with a massive inbuilt storage capacity of 64GB and an astounding 16 megapixels front camera that makes it an awesome phone of the time.
Specifications of Oppo A77:
- Design: Oppo A77 comes with a classy slim metal body with carved metal back cover and a narrow frame of 2.00 mm. The phone encompasses a fingerprint scanner that is incorporated in the home button. It comes with a hybrid SIM slot wherein the second slot can be used for inserting Micro SD card. It weighs 153 grams and possesses the thickness of 7.3 mm. This new sensation by Oppo will be available in two colors – Gold and Rose Gold. It offers a very light grip with a feel of elegance and fascination.
- Display: Oppo A77 features 5.5-inch full-HD in-Cell display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and supports a multi-touch.
- Processor: The remarkable handset is powered by 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T SoC
- Software: Considering the Software of the phone, Oppo A77 is running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Color Operating System.
- Memory and Storage: It comes with 4GB RAM coupled with 64GB of storage capacity and supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card slot.
- Camera: As far as the camera of the phone is being concerned, Oppo A77 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with a f/2.2 aperture with PDAF, and dual LED flash that allows you to capture the best moments. Another 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture is positioned on the front for the selfie lovers. The Selfie camera features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR and more. Oppo also claims that the phone is capable of creating a depth-of-field effect through its Portrait mode with its Background Blur Feature. Moreover, the night shot of the phone is clearer and powerful.
- Battery: Oppo A77 is backed by a 3200mAh battery
- Audio Port: The phone will be supporting 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Connectivity: The connectivity options of the phone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS and more.
The handset is priced at NTD 10,990 (approximately Rs.23, 500). Oppo A77 packs improved features and specifications when compared with its predecessors; however, we will get the richer idea of the phone after its roll out into the markets globally very soon.