Lately, OnePlus 5 has been in picture quite a lot. After the Chinese company confirmed about the launch of their new flagship OnePlus 5 this summer, the details regarding it are constantly flowing in which are getting massive response from the customers. And this time, OnePlus 5 is back in news with the latest tweet on their official Twitter page which displays four distinct color options and has asked the clients to choose between them.
The colors that are being shown include Black, Grey, Red, and Gradient – basically a mix of different colors (from purple to light blue). The company has previously released their handsets in the two of the four colors which are Matt Black and Gun Metallic and has gained extensive appreciation. But right now, numerous people are having their eyes on the handset coming with gradient color.
The official tweet from the Company asked: “What 5hould the color of your next phone be?” From the word “5hould” it has been predicted that the company is definitely talking about OnePlus 5. While some others also believed that the company is might be talking about the fifth color in the tweet which has not been disclosed to build up the inquisitiveness among the customers.
What 5hould the color of your next phone be? 😉 pic.twitter.com/5FevP1VSq5
— OnePlus (@oneplus) May 22, 2017
Remembering the previously leaked reports, OnePlus 5 sketched image was released which showed dual cameras in the front and at the back of the phone. This amazing new leaked feature had been trending on the web for quite long which became the center of attention to many. The rumors claimed a dual lens 23MP camera at the back side of the phone and a dual-lens 16MP camera at the front.
As the company is almost near to the release of their latest Oneplus 5, several other rumored specifications came into light which we have reported earlier.
OnePlus 5 Leaked Specifications:
- Design: a 5.5-inch quad-HD display with 1440×2560 pixels resolution
- Processor: The phone will be powered by the latest processor, a 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 quad-core processor
- Software: OnePlus 5 will run Android 7.1.2 Nougat out-of-the-box based on Hydrogen OS which is a Chinese version of Oxygen OS.
- Memory and Storage: Reports also suggested that the phone will come with 8GB of RAM coupled with 128GB of built-in storage capacity
- Audio Port: The phone will include 3.5mm headset jack which will be positioned at the top of the device.
- Battery: OnePlus 5 will be backed by 3600 mAh battery offering 25% improvement in the charging speed.
Coming back to the tweet, it has been assumed that the company might not have finalized the color of OnePlus 5 as they are waiting for the response of their potential clients and the color which is going to get the maximum positive feedback is going to be the color of the phone. On the other hand, it is also being exclaimed that the company is already done with the color selection part for the phone and is just teasing the colors right now.
Well, whatever the case may be, we still have to wait for more news to flash in to cut down the curiosity of the OnePlus lovers.