OnePlus 5 is coming soon, really soon and a lot of us have been waiting for it. Earlier, the CEO of the company Lau Pete, has already confirmed that the smartphone was already in development and now it is listed on Oppomart revealing all the specifications as well as the launch date.
Currently, there has been any confirmation about the specs of the phone, apart from the news that it is in development, we can assume that the specs mentioned in the listing may be true. The smartphone is rumored to go on sale in June this year, and will be a follow up to the popular OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
The listing of the smartphone suggests that the phone will be priced at $449 and will be powered by 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 quad-core processor. The same chipset is used by the international variants of Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ and is also rumored to be in the upcoming HTC U 11.
The smartphone will come with 6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage. Plus, it will sport a 12 MP rear-dual camera as well as 8 MP front camera.
OnePlus 5 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch quad HD screen, 2560×1440 pixels display resolution
- Chipset: 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 quad-core processor
- Memory & Storage: 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage
- Software: Oxygen OS based on Android N
- Camera: 12-megapixel rear dual camera and 8-megapixel front camera
- Battery: 3580 mAh non-removable battery with Dash Charge 2.0 for fast charging
Apart from all these specifications about the flagship smartphone, the listing also suggests that there will be a fingerprint scanner in the front, presumably somewhere near the home button.
Since the expected launch date is in June 2017, we still have some time left to learn about the smartphone. If you are fan of the brand, then make sure to stay in touch with us as we bring the latest updates on the OnePlus 5 smartphone.