Motorola has been keenly working on its new Moto E series and has come up with some really amazing and powerful smartphones before. The company is back in action and is planning on launching two new smartphones in the E-Series named as Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus. Already many leaks and rumors related to the phones have been in the news and now, here we are with some press renders of Moto E4 Plus that unveiled the specifications of this new sensation by the company at an affordable price range.
Although leaks have revealed quite a lot of information formerly, the press renders have added more to the already known features and design of this E4 device which is now speculated to take over the G Series sometime soon.
Leaked Specifications of Moto E4 Plus
- Design: The leaked images of this device clearly depict the similar design as of the recently launched Moto G and Moto Z series smartphones. On the right side of the phone, we can see the power on/off button along with volume rocker control button. An oval shape fingerprint sensor is placed at the front. A primary camera is positioned on the rear panel with LED Flash Light underneath which a dazzlingly designed Moto logo demonstrates its spark. Furthermore, the image portrays Moto E4 Plus in two different striking colors – Black and Gold.
- Display: Moto E4 Plus features 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Processor: The spectacular handset is powered by MediaTek MT6737 chip, coming with 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU.
- Software: Coming towards the software, Moto E4 Plus is running on the latest Android v7.1.1 Nougat operating system out of the box.
- Memory and Storage: The device will come with 2GB of RAM & 3GB of RAM paired with 16 GB of inbuilt onboard memory storage capacity. The internal storage can be expandable up to 128GB through micro SD card slot.
- Camera: The Motorola Moto E4 Plus rumors suggest a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies coupled with video chatting as well.
- Battery: One of the main fascinations of this Moto E4 Plus is its massive 5,000 mAH battery that is going to give a neck to neck competition to the other companies that are offering big battery smartphones.
- Audio: Observing carefully, there seems to be a 3.5mm audio port on the top of the device.
- Connectivity: The Motorola Moto E4 Plus offers WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC supported, 4G LTE with VoLTE network support.
Although no official date has been announced by the company the phone is anticipated to be launched in the first week of June.