Pokemon GO has become one of the most popular games in a very short time and is available for Android and iOS devices. In this article, we are going to see how you can download and install Pokemon GO for Kindle Fire tablet within minutes.
The augmented reality game has become quite popular as it takes you into the real world trying the catch your favorite Pokemon. In the process, you can meet new friends and take down gyms together to claim it for your team. There are a lot of awesome things that you can do while playing Pokemon GO. So, if you want to download Pokemon GO on your Kindle Fire tablet, then the process is very simple and there is no root required for it. This method is confirmed working on the $50 Amazon Fire tablet and should work on all Fire devices running Fire OS 5 Bellini. If it doesn’t work, let us know in the comments section.
Without taking much of your time, let’s start with the process of install Pokemon GO on your Kindle Fire tablet. The game is an augmented reality game which means that you will have to keep your Internet connection and your GPS active at all time while playing the game.
How to Install Pokemon GO for Kindle Fire Tablet?
1. The first thing you need to do is go to Settings > Security on your Kindle Fire and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources option (the option may be found under Settings > Applications on older devices).
2. Now, you need to download the latest version of Google Accounts Manager APK file on your device. (Download Link)
3. Install the Google Accounts Manager APK file on your Kindle Fire device.
4. Next, you need to download the latest version of Google Play Services APK file. (Download Link)
5. Install the Google Play Services app on your Kindle device as well.
6. Now, download the latest version of Google Services Framework APK file on your device. (Download Link)
7. Install the APK file as well.
8. Finally, download the latest version of Google Play Store APK file on your Kindle Fire tablet. (Download Link)
9. Install the APK file of the Play Store.
10. Once all these apps have been installed, restart your Kindle Fire tablet.
11. Now, open Google Play Store on your Fire tablet and install Google Maps.
12. Next, you need to download and install Pokemon GO.
13. Before you start playing the game, go to Settings > Wireless > Location Based Services and turn off the Location Based Services.
14. Now, launch Google Maps on your device and then press the current location at the bottom right corner. A “Use Location?” prompt will appear on your screen. It may also appear when you first launch the Google Maps app. Click on Yes. You will now be able to see your location in Google Maps on your device.
15. Exit Google Maps and launch Pokemon GO!
You will now be able to play Pokemon GO on Kindle Fire tablet without any issues. You need to make sure that you are always connected to the Internet while the game is running and that your GPS is on to effectively encounter and catch Pokemon.
Errors for Pokemon GO on Kindle Fire Devices
You may encounter certain issues and errors while you play Pokemon GO for Kindle Fire tablet. If you do, you don’t need to worry about it as you can easily fix these Pokemon GO errors. Here’s the list of the most common errors:
1. Parse Error
When you are installing Google Play Services on your tablet and you are getting a parse error, then that means the file is corrupted or your OS is old. You can solve these by downloading the latest version of the Google Play Services app. If your OS is too old, then you need to update it to the latest version. However, keep in mind that some of the older devices cannot be updated to a compatible OS.
2. Failed to Detect Location
If you get this error, then you need to turn off the “mock locations”. The option is disabled by default and you will need to enable the Developer Options on your device to access this option.
To turn off the mock locations, follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings > Device Options on your tablet and press on the Serial number option 7 times.
- The Developer Options should now appear on your device.
- Go to Developer Option and turn off the Allow mock locations option.
3. GPS Signal Not Found
While playing Pokemon Go for Kindle Fire tablet, if you are getting the “GPS Signal Not Found” error, then go to “Location Based Services” in the Settings of your tablet and make sure it is turned on for Google Play Services, Maps and Pokemon GO.
4. Our servers are experiencing issues. Please come back later.
This is the issue with the Pokemon GO servers and nothing with your device. To be sure that you are not the only one experiencing this issue, check if the Pokemon GO servers are down for everyone or just you by visiting this website.
This was the complete article on how you can download and play Pokemon GO on Kindle Fire tablet. I hope that you will be able to play the game without getting any errors; and even if you do get errors, you will be able to solve them using the above solutions.
If you have downloaded and successfully installed Pokemon Go for Kindle Fire tablet, then let us know in the comments section below. Also share your views if the game is working properly on your device or not.