Facebook is the biggest social media site and all of us have an account with them. We all use Facebook to stay in touch with out friends and loved ones and see what they have all been up to lately in their life. But, using the site for long time might not be a good idea, so here’s how you can do Facebook logout and carry with your own life.
I am pretty sure that everyone would be familiar with the process to logout from Facebook but still a lot of people (myself included) doesn’t do it. The reason behind this might be that no one else uses our computer/laptop but us and that’s enough reason to shut off your computer without logging out of your Facebook account. However, this might be a bad idea because we don’t know when someone might use our computer in our absence and have some fun with our account.
So, it’s better to just spend a few seconds to finish the Facebook logout and save our account. In this article, we will see exactly how to logout from Facebook on the web as well as on the Facebook app.
Facebook Logout on Website
Follow the below steps to logout from your online account if you are using Facebook’s social media website:
- Go to www.facebook.com and you might already be logged in.
- To logout from your account, click on the arrow-down button in the top-right corner.
- You will see a Log Out option in the menu that appears.
- Click on the button and you will be logged out.
This is how easy it is to logout from your Facebook account! It doesn’t even take a full minute to complete the process, so next time when you are done using the social networking website, please logout from your account.
Recommended: Facebook Search for People Without Logging In
How to Logout of Facebook from Android App?
If you use Facebook app on your Android device to access the website and stay up to date with your friends’ activities and chat with them, then you should know how to logout from your account on mobile app.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- If you are logged in, then that’s good otherwise login to your account just to know how to logout.
- On the top-right corner, you will see 3 bars.
- Tap on those bars to go to the account menu.
- Scroll all the way down and you will find the Log Out option.
- Tap on it and you will be logged out.
You can follow the similar method on your iPhone to logout of Facebook app. There’s nothing different except the layout. If you find any difficulty in logging out of Facebook from iPhone or iPad, then let us know.
This is how you can perform Facebook logout from website as well as the mobile app. The process is quite simple and doesn’t take even a minute to perform, so please don’t leave your account logged in for someone else to access it.
If you liked the article on how to logout from Facebook account, then do share this post with your friends as well. Also, share your views using the comments section below and tell us what you think.