Instagram has released a new version of the app with a complete makeover of its interface. The app has a black and white color theme but keeps the navigation similar to what it was in the older versions. If you have been using the photo-sharing app, then download Instagram 8.1.0 APK for Android to get the latest features of the app.
In my opinion, the current theme looks extremely interesting as it gives the app minimal look while focusing more on the photos and videos on your stream. The only thing that I don’t like is the icon of the app that has been redesigned. The Instagram 8.1.0 APK’s icon looks quite weird to me and I would have preferred it if they had changed it to black and white theme or just kept the original one.
The updated version of the app has been rolled out on almost all the Android devices, but if you haven’t yet received the update, then you can download the latest Instagram APK file and install the app manually on your device.
Instagram 8.1.0 APK for Android – Features
The application is quite popular among today’s users and even if you aren’t using the app, you would already know what it does and all the features it has. However, we can still have a look at all the features the Instagram app for Android has to offer.
- Creating an account on Instagram is absolutely free and you can use it for free as well as long as you have an active Internet connection.
- With Instagram app installed on your device, you can share your photos and videos on your profile for your friends and your followers to see.
- Like, comment and share photos and videos posted by other people.
- You can follow your friends, your favorite celebrities or models, follow the various pages and stay updated to their posts.
- You can use the Explore tab to find new accounts to follow or search for a particular account by using the search form.
- The app isn’t just a photo-sharing app but also a photo-editing app that provides you editing tools to make your pictures more beautiful before you upload them.
- You can edit the photos by cropping, re-sizing them and applying various filters to make it look more intense. You can also adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation and other effects before you post it.
- There is also a Direct Messages feature using which you can send a message to a particular account and have a chat with them. You can also send a post directly to your friend using the messages feature.
What’s New in Instagram 8.1.0 APK?
- The application has been redesigned with a new and simple look that puts more focus on the photos and videos on your stream.
- The Instagram icon is completely redesigned.
Download Instagram 8.1.0 APK for Android
You can download the latest version of the app by going to Google Play Store on your device. However, if you are unable to do so for some reason, then you can use the below link to download the latest Instagram APK.
You can use the above link to download the APK file and then go to Settings menu in your device to enable the installation from Unknown Sources. Once this feature is enabled, you will be able to install the latest version manually.
This is how you can update the app or download Instagram 8.1.0 APK for Android and install it manually on your device. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends and if you are facing some issues, then leave a comment below.